Success! I am so happy to say that I was able to pull off a surprise dinner party for Brett's 40th birthday. A huge thank you to all of our friends and family who helped to make the evening possible, both with the gift of your presence and/or in helping with the details and in keeping it quiet. Brett felt so celebrated and that was my biggest goal. It was a really fun evening for us-- and hopefully for our guests, too! We are blessed.
3 comments:
Yay! Great job, Bets. Your careful planning paid off.
I'm really happy to hear that Brett was surprised and, more importantly, that he felt blessed by all those great friends who wanted to be there to celebrate his big 4-0.
Mission accomplished.
P.S.: So glad little Audrey could make it! : )
Looks llike a good time for all. So glad that the surprise was a success and Brett was celebrated for the great guy that he is.
Post a Comment