Thursday, September 6, 2012

New School Year


I suppose Corinne's (pre) school year officially begins Monday, but she went with half her class this past week. So we took a first day picture...this time with E & S. For those of you who remember last year's start, thank goodness this resembled nothing of the sort. C was truly excited to head back to school and was a pro on the first day. No tears, just all smiles! I wasn't surprised, she grew and gained so much confidence last year and loved every minute of school. She even outgrew her back pack from last year! (E is in blue, S in pink...and those are "smiles" in the top picture)

3 comments:

Aunt Marce said...

Love those smiles!

I am so proud of our grown-up girl. It seemed that Corinne blossomed so much over the past year thanks to school. I'm sure it'll be another great year for her -- already off to a great start.

Mimi said...

Another year and a great start. Expect that this is pretty much the pattern we can exprect now that our girl is older, wiser and experienced.

Aunt Laura said...

Corinne looks so grown up! I'm glad school is off to a good start. xo