Friday, September 21, 2012
Picnic Lunch
My mom and I recently took the girls to Eden Park for a picnic lunch. It was a great fall day for it, and we had lots of unexpected company...geese! They were a little too close to us for Ellen and Sophie's liking while we ate lunch, though. I don't think the girls took their eyes off of them for a second! Ellen claimed my lap for her picnic spot. And Sophie--true to spunky form--just kept yelling "No!" at them (see video in next post). Corinne liked chasing the geese, though not because she really minded them. I remember visiting this spot when I was growing up, and I am so thankful for the many beautiful places around the city to enjoy the outdoors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think there is a picture some place of Betsy chasing some geese when she was little.
It was a great picnic and the girls were adorable, as evidenced by Mom's photos.
What a great time! Looks like everybody had a fun time ... except maybe the geese!
Post a Comment