Saturday, October 6, 2012

E & S

More of E & S...one day they hid under the desk together. And the wooden puzzles they're doing are from when my sisters and I were little. They bring back memories from my childhood and they're one of those familiar things from long ago that my mom saved after all these years. My mom brings the puzzles over sometimes and the girls immediately go for them. I love that E & S love them so much! The middle picture I put in because... really. Do people still think E and S are identical? Come on! It's Ellen in polka dots.

4 comments:

Aunt Laura said...

I love puzzles too... and would love to see the ones from when we were little.

Mimi said...

I especially like the facial expressions of Ellen and Sophie under the desk. The two of them certainly look like they are full of mischief and fun!

Aunt Marce said...

That looks like the perfect hiding place! They sure are cute and into all kinds of fun things.

Unknown said...

Haha, okay, they are not identical. But not knowing the girls very well, or their personalities (except what I get to read about on the blog), I often still struggle to tell them apart. Sometimes I do great, other times I would have no clue. Have pitty on the relatives who live far away! :) And thanks for all the fun posts - I love being able to see the girls grow.