Sunday, October 28, 2012
Two Peas In a Pod
Ellen (left) and Sophie (right) very often are partners in crime. They enlist each other to hide from me, play games, get things for each other, etc. I really think they are the best of friends at times...if they aren't fighting over a book, baby doll, polly pocket princess, snack and the list goes on. It's so amazing to see their relationship become closer all the time. They comfort one another when they're in a new place and one of them is upset or hesitant. And just today when they were supposed to be napping at Grandma and Grandpa's house while Brett and I were out, Brett's mom found them cozied up together with their blankets-- laying not in the twin beds where they were left --but on the floor together. They were "spooning", quiet, and content.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How sweet that Ellen and Sophie wanted to be together.
That reminds me of how as infants sleeping in the same crib for a few weeks, one of the girls (maybe Ellen) would wiggle around until she was touching her sister to sleep. It appears that the connection is between the girls began early and is going to continue.
I wonder how they will handle being put in seperate bedrooms when that time comes.
What about college?
Awwww! So sweet. I love that and look forward to watching my twins grow in that way! Maybe they are making the decision about sharing a room easier for you?!? :)
They are such an adorable pair! I think you should just ask them where they want to sleep; they'll tell you. Also, Sophie and Ellen both texted me saying that want out of the cribs. : )
Post a Comment