Wednesday, October 31, 2012
Special Delivery from NY
I am taking C with me to NY in November to visit Aunt Marcey (and to celebrate Aunt M's birthday), along with Mimi and Aunt Laura. Can't wait! So Aunt Marcey sent us this special care package this week, filled with Statue of Liberty crowns, a NY coloring book and board book and some fun NY pencils with Statue of Liberty erasers. By the way, did you know there is actually more than one way to wear the crown? The girls quickly came up with multiple ways! And thank goodness Aunt M is safe and sound in NY and hasn't even lost power despite Sandy's brutal assault on the east coast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay! All very good ways to wear/use the crowns. I "heart" NY and I "heart" my nieces a zillion times more.
Care packages are the best and a trip to NYC to see Aunt Marcey - that will be awesome - Y'all have a good time :) And I too agree... so glad Marce is safe and sound - the pics from NYC were crazy! ...geri
That Aunt Marcey! Sheesh. I can't keep up.
Looks like that special delivery was lots of fun.
Post a Comment