Friday, October 19, 2012

No Wrong Way



All three girls recently had a cookie with balloons and icing on top. Yet interestingly, they each chose a different way to eat their cookie. Corinne was extremely neat and careful and ate around the blue balloon, leaving it for last (blue is one of her favorite colors). Sophie chose to eat the three balloons off the top by scraping off the icing with her mouth when she took a bite. I don't think she ever finished the cookie itself. And Ellen, she just enjoyed the cookie and ate it with no particular strategy in mind--the way most of us do it. (Sophie is in purple, Ellen in pink)

5 comments:

Mimi said...

It is so fun to see their distinctive personalities in operation. Same gene pool and yet each girl special, unique and her own person.

Aunt Marce said...

Cookies and icing are a great treat. I like the girls' personality-driven approaches -- they certainly have the bases (the cookie) covered. And I agree that any way to eat a cookie is a good way to eat a cookie. Very cute!

geri said...

What about Peanut Blossoms? How do they eat those? And I agree - no bad way to eat a cookie :)

Aunt Marce said...

Peanut Butter Blossoms would be a real challenge, Aunt Geri, but I think this group is up for it! Maybe we will test their cookie-eating abilities at Thanksgiving or Christmas.

Aunt Laura said...

Yum!