Friday, December 21, 2012

Taste testers and Cake Makers





Aunt Marcey is in town and she and Corinne made a birthday cake for me...so sweet! Chocolate with light pink icing--yum! We had lots of willing taste testers for the batter, of course. The finished product was delish, as well! A great birthday. Just not sure how I am 35?! (Ellen in purple, Sophie in green)

4 comments:

geri said...

Yahoo for birthdays!!!! A happy belated birthday to you. I thought of you yesterday and meant to send birthday wishes, but you can see how that worked out for me. I hope you had a wonderful birthday! Are those pictures from your new kitchen? OMG it looks all organized, like you have been there for years ~ not days!!

Mimi said...

Looks like your birthday was fun for everyone. Those are the cutest taste testers around!

Aunt Marce said...

Making the cake for Betsy's birthday was lots of fun, especially with my helpers. It was a warm-up for making and decorating Christmas sugar cookies!

Laura said...

Looks like fun & yummy too. I'm so glad Aunt Marcey was there to make the cake with the girls.

No idea how you got to be 35. xo