She is my favorite 5 year old in the whole world! And celebrating her was, as always, a real treat.
A wonderful treat to have "all" the cousins and special people in town to celebrate Corinne's big 5th birthday! Corinne just gets cuter and smarter as she gets older.
WOW! Five - what a milestone! You are into some really great years with her now! Enjoy them Betsy :)...geri
It was a terrific celebration for a terrific girl. It's really wonderful how to see the cousins together having fun. I'm so glad I was there to celebrate with C.
Betsy, That is a great picture of you and Corinne.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She is my favorite 5 year old in the whole world! And celebrating her was, as always, a real treat.
A wonderful treat to have "all" the cousins and special people in town to celebrate Corinne's big 5th birthday!
Corinne just gets cuter and smarter as she gets older.
WOW! Five - what a milestone! You are into some really great years with her now! Enjoy them Betsy :)
...geri
It was a terrific celebration for a terrific girl. It's really wonderful how to see the cousins together having fun. I'm so glad I was there to celebrate with C.
Betsy, That is a great picture of you and Corinne.
Post a Comment