The girls love to play in the basement--it is all toys. Brett and I love that we now have a
place for all those toys-- a place that is out of the way :) The girls love to do "running races" -- which means running laps until they can't run anymore. And lately they've come up with some obstacle courses. I'm glad they're enjoying the space (and getting some exercise)!
5 comments:
This is better than the treadmill at the gym. Go girls!
That is awesome! I'm glad they are loving the new digs! Thanks for sharing the videos, fun to hear them and not just see them :)
...geri
Hilarious!! I love it! Especially the singing that goes along with it.
And Aunt Marce could use a workout like that ...
Wow, what a great space for playing! Looks like the new house is suiting you guys really well.
And I agree, thanks for the videos - fun to see and hear them as they play. :)
That's a pretty cool running course. Next time I visit I promise not to bee so tired and I'll give it a try.
Post a Comment