

If you stop by our house in the late afternoon, chances are you'll find three girls dressed in any combination of leotards, swimsuits and tutus. Here are Ellen (left) and Sophie (right) sitting on the steps wearing the aforementioned outfits. Corinne takes a dance class that she LOVES and brings home all her moves to teach her sisters. All three love to put on "shows" all the time and have recently begun picking out special dance attire to wear around the house. On an unrelated note Ellen and Sophie have really started to take their relationship to a new level lately. They play together most of the time now and disappear to the basement to play--on their own. I'm not sure if it's the layout of our house and the extra (basement) space or where they are in their development, or a combination of both. But lately I have really enjoyed watching the two of them pal around together. They truly are buddies and they play really well together. If they're not in the same room, they'll yell out "Hey Tot!" (short for Tottie, their name for one another) and theother will answer, "Yeah, Tot!" It's pretty cute.
5 comments:
How cute. They are definitely "two peas in a pod", yet I can clearly tell them apart. It is sweet to watch how they play together and watch out for each other.
LOL - glad you can tell them apart - I sure struggle. I think it is cause you know their personalities and you can see that come out in the photos. Thanks for still telling me who they are Betsy as I run 50/50 in my guessing. ...geri
They are a sweet pair! Love those two so much.
I love hearing about the girls and their relationship. Their special language and name for each other is fascinating and so cute!
Look at those smiles. I am looking forward to seeing some performances! xo
Post a Comment