Saturday, February 2, 2013

Balloons



These balloons are about 6 weeks old, blown up for C's 5th birthday back in December. They are scattered in many different rooms. At least once every day I think about just going around the house and snipping all of them so we can finally be rid of them. But I haven't yet. And the other day it was really funny to watch the girls try to squash them. I even set up a relay race for the girls in the basement where they had to run across the room and sit on a balloon, try to pop it, and then run back to line. Not one balloon popped! I guess since every once in a while we find new things to do with them maybe that makes their presence worth it.

5 comments:

Mimi said...

Ballons never go out of style. Simple things provide hours of entertainment and fun with help from creative minds. Way to go Mom and Dad.

geri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
geri said...

Gotta love cheap entertainment and hours of fun :)

PS Deleted my comment by mistake so it is back!!

Aunt Laura said...

I can't believe you still have them, but it looks like the girls are having fun. xo

Aunt Marce said...

That relay race sounds like it was pretty hilarious!