Saturday, February 2, 2013
Family Fun!
Last Sunday C came home from Sunday School and said, "Mom, everyone was talking about going to the Circus...can we do that?" I laughed, knowing exactly what the 5 year olds were talking about that morning in Sunday School. Our church was holding their annual Family Fun Night and the theme this year was "Circus Night". I assured C that we were already planning to go and explained to her the circus theme. She was cool with that and all week we looked forward to it. Our family met friends beforehand for a quick dinner and then we went to church for face painting, stilts walkers, balloon makers, an aerial acrobatics show from the Cincinnati Circus Company, zoo animals and (C's favorite) bouncehouses! It was a lot of fun on a very cold night. And for the record Ellen got her face painted also but did not want to be in the picture with C and her friend Gwyn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Great fun for all. I know how much Corinne was looking forward to the "circus night" as she told me about it when we were on our way home fron school early in the week.
I wonder if Sophie got her face painted?!
Maybe the circus will come to town and you can do that too. I bet it was extra fun to go with friends : )
Sounds like a fun outing for everybody, especially dinner with good friends to start off the fun. I'm sure the girls would love the "real" circus!
P.S.: You could read their new Skippy Jon Jones book about the chihauhua at the circus. : )
Post a Comment