Friday, February 15, 2013

Celebrity

Is a UC Bearcats cheerleader a celebrity? Personally, I'm not sure that qualifies. But to C and her cousin I think it does. The best part about it: "We each got to hold a pom-pom, Mom!" The girls had a ball and Brett also said that Corinne danced the entire game.

3 comments:

Mimi said...

I would have to agree with Corinne that meeting a cheerleader and holding a pompom is a very big deal, except for "old" people like mommy.

Good job, girls!

Aunt Marce said...

So cool! Yes, I think this qualifies as a celebrity encounter when you're 4 and 5.

Love that C danced for the whole game. I guess she and Brett will share a love of basketball games, but for different reasons!

Aunt Laura said...

Sounds like fun! I like going to basketball games with my dad too ; )