Saturday, February 2, 2013
Lobsters
The other morning while C was at school we deviated from our usual routine of hanging out at the library and instead did an errand or two and took a quick trip to the grocery store. E & S were captivated by the lobsters! They didn't want to keep shopping. We had to stay and watch them for quite a while and I only got them away by telling them that maybe we could stop back to check on them before we left. Thankfully they forgot about that and we did not make a return visit. (Sophie further away, Ellen is closest)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Cute!
Again... gotta love cheap entertainment! They do look pretty engrossed!
Haha, too funny. Thanks for sharing a fun moment!
Funny! Did they discuss their impressions with Corinne? I remember her talking about them quite a bit in December.
Very cute! I bet you'll have volunteers for grocery store trips now.
Post a Comment