Thursday, February 7, 2013

Buddies


Coloring. Together. Ellen with the big smile. Lately Ellen and Sophie have taken over the study and living room (which currently just houses games and toys). They like to shut the doors and they pretend those two rooms are their "house". Ellen is the "mommy" and Sophie is either "Coco" (their name for Corinne) or "baby" and they play in their own little pretend world. Pretty amusing to watch.


6 comments:

Aunt Laura said...

A-dorable!!

Aunt Laura said...

And I like the paint color and hope you do too.

Aunt Laura said...

And I like the paint color and hope you do too.

Aunt Marce said...

They're sweethearts. (Paint color looks great!)

geri said...

I agree with Laura - A-dorable! I love how they interact together. With only having one child I don't get the whole sibling interaction, much less the "twin" thing. Keep the posts coming Betsy, I so look forward to them. :)

....geri

Mimi said...

Indeed, adorable is the word. It is so sweet and such fun to watch the girls play together, statigize together and watch out for each other!