Monday, March 25, 2013
Ballet
Corinne and I recently went to see Ballet Toy Box at the Aronoff downtown. We went with some friends and had a fabulous time! Corinne came home with an even greater love for ballet and everything that it includes: the costumes, toe shoes and graceful choreography set to beautiful music. I'm pretty sure she has since adapted some of the ballet she saw to be part of the "shows" she puts on for us all.the.time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Terrific! Corinne was sooo excited when she told me about going ... and with her friends too! Looks like quite a group you had, nearly the entire dance class.
So exciting for Corinne, our budding ballerina. I love to see how much she loves to dance and and learn new things to incorporate into her own personal repertoire. And I really can't wait to see her dance recital in May. Lucky me!!
Wonderful! I love that music & dancing bring her such joy.
I thought of her when I went to the ballet earlier this month. I'll have to give her a ring; so we can compare notes.
Post a Comment