Wednesday, June 26, 2013
Pony Camp at Parky's Farm
C and her friend Gwyn did Pony Camp for a few days this week! They had a lot of fun learning about grooming horses, including helping to scoop their POOP. (Yes, the girls were quick to share that) I am so proud of C and G for taking part in Pony Camp. And what a great experience for them in so many ways. One of the mornings we took the younger (twin) siblings to hang out at the Farm for our own learning experience while the "big girls" were in camp. Parky's is such a terrific place--animals, vegetable gardens, playground, pony camp and more. The volunteers are amazing there, too. We don't go there enough!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Too fun! And your cousin Natalie was just there too. She also said it was a really fun place. I don't remember it, so maybe it was not around when I lived in the city. Glad y'all had a good time - scooping poop and all! :)
...geri
Great summer fun and adventures! I hope to hear all about pony camp, the pony poop, and other animal sightings.
Post a Comment