Saturday, November 2, 2013

Trick-or-Treat



This year was a first for us...trick-or-treating was actually postponed one night due to heavy rain and storms that were set to move through the area on Halloween night. Many neighborhoods where we live, including ours, opted to move trick-or-treating to Friday night. It did turn out to be a beautiful night on Friday, much better conditions for trick-or-treating. But funny to me, too. I remember trick-or-treating in snowy conditions when I was young. Who knew we could have just postponed it?! So here are the three girls, all dressed up and ready for some fun! Can you guess who they are? Daphne from the Scooby Doo/Mystery Gang, of course! Corinne thought of this and Ellen and Sophie quickly jumped on the idea, as well. Very creative on C's part, though not understood by any other 5 year olds I am quite certain. Pop Pop joined us for the fun.

2 comments:

geri said...

Adorable! And so glad y'all had fun - even if a day late. ...geri

Mimi said...

Very cute! This is a first with the three girls dressed alike.