Saturday, February 1, 2014
It's Been Awhile...
It's a new year, but I'm not sure that my blogging is going to become any more frequent in 2014. Life is full. It's here, there. It's busy. It's hard to know where the time goes most days. But I *love* the stage we are in. I'm thankful for my family. Brett, the girls. And all of our family and friends far away and here. All dear to us. So no real updates, just pictures of the girls. These will have to do for now. (Do I still need to label E and S? Don't they look so different these days? Just in case, it's E on left in top two but S on left in bottom picture)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The girls are just delightful in many ways - sweet, kind to one another, sharing, affectionate, encouraging to others, and fun to be with! Not surprising as Mommy and Daddy are instilling good values in the girls.
I am so blessed to be the Mimi and be able to spend time with the girls.
Post a Comment