Bright pink splint. All taped up. One broken nose. Ouch! It's a crazy story if you'd like to know it. Two weeks back our family was taken down...by the stomach bug. It was a terrible week: first Corinne, then two days later E & S. And finally me (Brett was the last man standing and never did get it). The night I was up puking I fainted in the bathroom between several such trips to get sick. I'm not sure what got my nose as I went down, but we think it must have been the slightly ajar shower door. A gash on my nose and a broken bone on one side. It all led up to surgery yesterday to repair it. All went well and I'm actually doing really well--no pain at all. Just a "Miss Piggy" nose, as the girls call it. 10 days of this and you might recognize me again!
Thursday, March 13, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Definitely a freak accident! And what a week you had! So glad everything is ok and that you're on the mend following your nose job. :)
Corinne, Ellen and Sophie were very tender and sweet while Mommy was sick. We are so glad you are "on the mend".
Post a Comment