Saturday, October 18, 2014

Lunch at School


I got to take and have lunch with Corinne at school one day - so fun!! C was chosen as STAR of the Week in her class, which means she was interviewed and her picture and answers were up on the wall in the school hallway. So it was a great opportunity to come see her STAR info and also enjoy eating with her. But wow! I forgot how quickly lunch time goes from my days of teaching! Literally lunch was over before I knew it. I got to meet the kids sitting with us and hear a little about C's day and then it was off to recess for her. But I love that parents can come and have lunch with their child any day of the week, as often as they want. She and I are already talking about next time.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Wish I could have done that when my girls were in school! I can only imagine how much fun it was for BOTH of you!

Would love to hear about what our "Star" had to say.