Recently E and S's class went on a field trip to Big Tree Plantation. I'm always kind of surprised that the pre-school takes the 4 year olds on a field trip in December to a Christmas tree farm, but I've heard so much about this place that I'm glad we got to check it out. We took a tractor ride out to one of the Christmas tree fields and then came in for hot chocolate and popcorn. E and S have wonderful teachers and really sweet friends at school. And interestingly, all of their good buddies have names that start with L! They are in pictures above with Lily, Luke, Linley and Lauren. It is always so fun to hear the chorus of goodbyes they give to all their friends when I pick them up, and all the voices yelling goodbye to them as well. I can't believe I need to start working on their kindergarten paperwork for next year!
Wednesday, December 10, 2014
Big Tree Field Trip
Recently E and S's class went on a field trip to Big Tree Plantation. I'm always kind of surprised that the pre-school takes the 4 year olds on a field trip in December to a Christmas tree farm, but I've heard so much about this place that I'm glad we got to check it out. We took a tractor ride out to one of the Christmas tree fields and then came in for hot chocolate and popcorn. E and S have wonderful teachers and really sweet friends at school. And interestingly, all of their good buddies have names that start with L! They are in pictures above with Lily, Luke, Linley and Lauren. It is always so fun to hear the chorus of goodbyes they give to all their friends when I pick them up, and all the voices yelling goodbye to them as well. I can't believe I need to start working on their kindergarten paperwork for next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lots of fun with friends and great that mommy got to go long!
Post a Comment