Sunday, October 7, 2007

Baby Shower

Today was the first baby shower for Baby Girl Schatz! And once again I am reminded of how the Lord has blessed me (and Brett) with wonderful family and dear friends. The gathering today included many amazing people that have been encouragers, prayer warriors, and memory makers with and/or for me over the years--and I just can't wait for all of them to meet our little girl. She will have so many incredible role models to look up to! We can only pray that she has the same deep friendships that I have been gifted with. Thank you, Kris and Susan, for the fantastic shower you put on. I felt so special!

Thank you, also, to all of you who have posted a comment on our new family blog! Marcey unveiled this to us today and so I am reading and seeing all of it for the first time. I only hope I can keep up with it! I know that life is about to change and get busier very soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had lots of fun at the baby shower, Betsy. I really enjoyed spending the afternoon with you, your friends, and, of course, the two Grandmas! There are so many wonderful people who love you, Brett, and (already!) your little girl. It makes me very proud to be your sister and, very soon, Aunt Marcey.

Anonymous said...

Betsy, what great fun yesterday was! You are so easy to celebrate. I hope you had a nice time, and I hope you felt loved and celebrated! Lots of love,
susan