These pictures are a bit random, and a little out of order:) Can you tell I'm still learning how to successfully run our blog?! But, nonetheless, I wanted to show off these cute pictures of Corinne. So...here she is at the hospital and around the house. What do you think--good hair day or bad hair day? Enjoy!
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
"Good hair day," definitely! Just look at those blond highlights. And that hair sticking straight up!
I have been looking at pictures of Corinne for over a week now and I think that she looks so much like Brett (a Schatz baby, for sure) in her sleeping and newborn pictures. In these awake pictures, though, I think she looks like Betsy's baby pictures.
Anyway, I think she's beautiful and getting cuter by the minute. Corinne, I can't wait to see you in three weeks.
Corinne is sooo cute! No wonder I like to spend as much time with her as possible! I love how Corinne is raising her arm again -she seems to do that frequently. Already our girl has her own personality. Go, Corinne!
Love, Grammy
Post a Comment