Well, we had a successful Sunday! Today was Corinne's first trip to church and she was awesome! We made it to church on time and Corinne slept through the service:) She stirred a bit-- but the worship and the sermon seemed to put her right back to sleep! We also ran into some friends we hadn't seen in a while and experienced some 'parental pride' as we showed her off to both strangers and friends.
After church we spent the afternoon at Grandma and Grandpa Schatz's house! Corinne enjoyed her first trip to Grandma and Grandpa's house where she even has her very own Pack'n Play waiting for her. (Brett and I snuck in a nap while there, which was also a plus.)
What a great day! These pictures were taken after our busy day, but check out Corinne's cute outfit!
4 comments:
Good work, Brett and Betsy. I'm sure you had so much fun showing her off!
Congratulations!! It must have been fun out and about together... Great outfit Corinne.
My goodness, she doesn't look like a newborn anymore... I can see that she's getting bigger! Glad it was a success being out for a full day!
Corinne, I can't believe how big you are! And you look so adorable in your pretty outfit. I'll be in Cincinnati soon and can't wait to see you.
It sounds like the Schatz family had a very nice Sunday making the rounds to church and Grandma and Grandpa's house. Even squeezing in naps ... impressive! I guess you'll take the rest wherever you can get it these days. : )
Post a Comment