Here are just a few recent pictures to give you a taste of life in Corinne's world...
*Also pictured: Corinne's friends, Caterpillar, Giraffe, and our own beloved Lilly
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What great pictures! I love seeing Corinne so alert and interacting with her toys and Lilly. I especially like the picture of her and Lilly with the books. But I wonder: Is Corinne reading to Lilly, or is Lilly reading to Corinne? I can see that they are good buddies.
Corinne, I can't wait to play with you in a few weeks when I am in Cincinnati. I hope you'll introduce me to your friends Giraffe and Caterpillar.
So cute!! I just can't get over it.... Wish I was there to hang out and have some fun with you (Betsy) and Corinne and Lilly and the other friends too.
2 comments:
What great pictures! I love seeing Corinne so alert and interacting with her toys and Lilly. I especially like the picture of her and Lilly with the books. But I wonder: Is Corinne reading to Lilly, or is Lilly reading to Corinne? I can see that they are good buddies.
Corinne, I can't wait to play with you in a few weeks when I am in Cincinnati. I hope you'll introduce me to your friends Giraffe and Caterpillar.
So cute!! I just can't get over it.... Wish I was there to hang out and have some fun with you (Betsy) and Corinne and Lilly and the other friends too.
Post a Comment