Sunday, February 17, 2008

A Taste of Victory (?)

For those of you who read the previous post, "Setback Night", I would like to share a small victory:

Corinne slept from 10:45pm last night until 7 am this morning. (AND the best part is: I actually had to wake her up at 7 because she was still asleep!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good work, Corrine!

Anonymous said...

That is good news, indeed! I hope that it continues.

I can understand why you and Brett feel like the other night was a "setback," but it sounds to me as though Corinne is actually moving forward and entering a new phase, passing yet another milestone . . . And I daresay that there's no turning back!

So just try to manage it the best way you can, and see what kind of advice you can get from friends who have faced -- and survived -- this phase.

I love you three very much and will be praying for restful sleep, whenever and however it comes!