Check out these photos. Both were taken fairly recently, but in my opinion I think Corinne looks like a completely different person depending on if she is awake or asleep.
(Please note: Corinne posed for the top picture all on her own. I had no part--I promise!)
3 comments:
Thanks again for all those wonderful helpers - Gramma Grigsby, Gramma Schatz, Aunt Marcey, Aunt Laura, and all the rest. Because you all have done such a wonderful job helping us out, Betsy and I have decided that we will no longer charge for spending time with our litte princess.
Last night it was Gramma Grigsby helping out once again. That allowed Betsy and I to get out for a short while, at least long enough to see the "Bodies" Exhibit and go to one of our local hang-outs, Habits. We actually went with some other adults, which was a treat.
Got to go - the little princess is "calling"....
- daddy
Gramma Grigsby had a great time with "the princess" Friday afternoon and evening. (yes, I got to spend a lot of time with Corinne on Friday) We read books, sang, played toys, took a swing ride and, best of all, cuddled! Corinne's Mommy liked to cudddle when she was a baby too, so perhaps cuddling is a genetically inherited trait.
I am grateful Daddy has decided we do not have to pay for spending time with the princess as I would probably run up a VERY large bill!
love, Grammy
Brett,
Thanks so much for waiving the 'entrance fee' to see Corinne. I guess you'll have to find some other way to raise money for her college education. A quality college education is so expensive. I hope that she won't have to settle for one of those nearby state schools in the Cincinnati area that shall remain nameless. : )
Marcey
OWU '95
Post a Comment