Thursday, April 17, 2008

Lunch Date





Corinne and I had a lunch date with Brett today on Fountain Square! It was absolutely gorgeous outside, and so sunny that Corinne had to wear her special sun hat. There was lots of people watching for Corinne, and a trip to Graeter's for me after lunch. Yum! But our trip downtown wouldn't be complete without a visit to Brett's office where we could show off Corinne for the first time. She was an angel, and people came out of the woodwork at WH&E to see her. As Brett said, she cost a lot of people at work a lot of billable time today! And Corinne told me that meeting Daddy today was the highlight of her week:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a terrific day for a date on Fountain Square with Daddy! Meeting Corrine was worth more than those billable hours for WH&E.

Grammy thought about walking to Fountain Square today to see the flowers, but didn't and missed the best part of all - seeing Corinne with Mommy and Daddy. Oh, well, that's okay cuz I got to visit with Corinne, Mommy and Daddy this evening - and babysit too! Tonight before Mommy and Daddy went out, Corinne laughed out loud several times. Cute, cute, cute!

This has been a VERY good week, my second time to visit and play with Corinne.

Lots of love, Grammy

Anonymous said...

What a fun day for the Schatzes!

Corinne, I'm so glad that you got to visit Daddy at his office and have lunch downtown on Fountain Square! When I was growing up, one of my favorite things was to take the bus downtown and have lunch with my Dad (your Grandpa Don). It looks like you are enjoying the same experience with your dad!

And I bet Daddy and Mommy were very proud when people at his office made a fuss over you. How could they not?!

Love, and see you soon,
Aunt Marcey