Brett and I recently made the decision that I will be at home full time with Corinne, and I couldn't be happier--or more blessed. We are constantly amazed at God's gracious provision for our family and I feel so incredibly blessed to be able to spend my days raising Corinne. Every minute with her is a gift! We are both completely at peace with this decision, and while I know it may not be right for everyone, I am so totally certain that it's right for us.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
The reason I resigned...
Brett and I recently made the decision that I will be at home full time with Corinne, and I couldn't be happier--or more blessed. We are constantly amazed at God's gracious provision for our family and I feel so incredibly blessed to be able to spend my days raising Corinne. Every minute with her is a gift! We are both completely at peace with this decision, and while I know it may not be right for everyone, I am so totally certain that it's right for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Betsy, you're right: That picture of Corinne's sweet face says it all!
I, too, am certain that your decision was the right one for your family. And I'm excited for you, Brett, and especially Corinne that you are able to stay home with her. Corinne will be the primary beneficiary of that and I'm sure that you'll continue to see, as you already have, the benefits of your decision.
Amen!
Betsy you were made to be a Mom and that was evident as you were growing up. You are a wonderful Mom (as Brett is a Daddy), which is no doubt why Corinne is such a pleasant, contented baby, delightful baby.
Lots of love, Gramy
Betsy, I'm happy for you!
For Mother's Day, I wanted to offer this: It is beyond obvious that Betsy has, and will be, an incredible mother for my daughter. Most of you have seen how well Betsy cares for Corinne and makes absolutely sure that everything is just so. However, what many of you do not see is all the tireless effort that goes on beyond the scenes. I do see that, and wanted to recognize Betsy, on Mother's Day, for all of that effort. It ranges from keeping Corinne on a consistent schedule, to giving all of her free time to her and me, to always putting Corinne and me first.
Corinne and I could never be happier - without question, that is because the man upstairs has blessed us with Betsy - who is perfect for us. In fact, that really does sum it up - Betsy is perfect for Corinne and I. We know this, but, unfortunately, do not always show it.
Betsy - Happy Mother's Day.
Love, Brett and Corinne.
Happy Mothers Day, Betsy!
Post a Comment