Saturday, June 21, 2008

Finally!

The other night my mom was over and Corinne was beginning to get the hang of sitting up by herself. She was a bit wobbly at first, and not too sure! But in just a matter of a day or two, she has become a pro and can sit for long periods of time. She can reach out for toys and even more impressive is she can catch herself if she starts to get off balance. Hooray! Corinne is just a week shy of 6 months old and I feel like this is one of the first major milestones she's reached. It's so fun to watch and it is SO amazing to me that she has perfected her seated position so quickly!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, she's growing up! Congratulations, Corinne, on sitting up!
Love,
Anne

Anonymous said...

Corinne is sooo cute! Love the family picture of you guys.

Grammy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Corinne! How do you like sitting up like a big girl? Do things look different? The pictures sure are cute. And I know Grandma had a good time with you.

Anonymous said...

What a big girl you are, Corinne! I'm impressed with your latest milestone and I look forward to hearing about what you learn to do next. I can't wait to see you when I visit Cincinnati at the end of July.

I love you lots,
Aunt Marcey