On Sunday Brett and I took Corinne to the pool for her first experience there! It was amazingly HOT so we didn't stay long, but just long enough to take in the (overly) crowded baby pool. By all indications Corinne seemed to enjoy it, even the water part! (Probably because she was so hot--note that her face is red from the heat!) And yes, we did use the baby sunscreen for all of you worried about my ability to keep her delicate skin from getting sunkissed. One other funny thing is that Brett and I are constantly amazed at all that we don't know...even 5 1/2 months into this parenting gig. This was once again very obvious on Sunday when it dawned on us that Corinne probably would need some type of special swim diapers. Ah yes, we were correct in that realization, and opted to stop and get some on our way to the pool. Here are a few pictures...too many, I'm afraid. I just couldn't resist--the swimsuit is just too cute!
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Miss Corinne,
Who is that dreadful person in the Michigan t-shirt who is holding you? I must warn you to be careful around those types. Listen to Aunt Jen that always, and in every case, Buckeyes are your friends and Wolverines are not. Hope to see you soon! You look absolutely adorable in your swimsuit! Love, Jen
How cute! Looks as if Corinne is going to be a sun person like her Mommy. Giraffes are difinetly the best look for swimsuits this year!
Maybe the family might visit at Grammy's pool. Grammy would even get in the water for Corinne.
Your day at the pool looks like so much fun! Corinne appears to be enjoying her time in the sun and showing off her adorable swimsuit, of course. Maybe Corinne will let me go to the pool with her when I am visiting in August. : )
And how did you figure out the diaper thing? I don't think I would've caught on until it was too late!
Post a Comment