
Today we went to a shower for my cousin, Joe, and his wife, Beth, who are due with a little baby in early August. Of course this meant lots of family time for everyone, and we enjoyed it! So, let me explain this picture...My cousin, Mary, and I are the same age and now we have little girls close in age, too! Fun! Mary had sweet little Natalie Mae in April and she is being held by her Grandma (my Aunt Pat). Corinne is being held by my mom, affectionately known as Grammy, and then my Grandma is down in front--but I'm pretty sure all of you blog readers could figure that out fairly easily. There's no family resemblance or anything, right?!
1 comment:
Look at those wonderful grandmas! I know that Corinne's "Grammy" absolutely LOVES that role. I think that her big smile in this picture says it all!
Post a Comment