Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fourth of July


To celebrate the fourth of July we had some friends over...even though the weather was so crummy that it kept us mostly indoors. But Corinne got to hang out with her buddies, Luke and Adam! Here they all are sitting together on the couch...(L to R: Luke, Corinne, Adam) Aren't they sweet?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Betsy,
You may remember me from Miami when I lived with Anne & Kathleen - my maiden name is Jolliff? Anyway, I found your blog off Anne's and think your sweet girl is adorable! We have a 10 month old daughter as well and live in Austin, TX. We are planning to move to Cincinnati later this summer - in fact, we were just in town for my husband's job interview and looking at houses with a realtor. I have 1 good friend from college who lives in West Chester, but would love to get another Cincy perspective. Can we chat? :) Would love to know what area you live in, what school district you used to teach in, etc. We've been looking in West Chester, Liberty Township, Mason, and Loveland. My email is jessica_wampler@hotmail.com
Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you! :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like the little gang had a good time together on their first Fourth of July holiday!

Corinne -- Aunt Laura was visiting me in Memphis this weekend. We talked about how adorable you are and how much we love you!

Anonymous said...

What fun! How does Daddy feel about Corinne and "the boys"?

Love, Grammy