Corinne --I'm sorry that you had to get more shots from the doctor. That is no fun at all. But I hope that your sparkly band-aids helped make you feel better.And my goodness, you look like such a big girl in this picture! You've grown so much lately. Love,Aunt MarceyPS - I can't wait to see you in Memphis very soon!!
Hi Corinne,You are such a cutie. I like your barette. In fact, I like it so much I wore my hair that way recently.Love,Aunt Laura
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Corinne --
I'm sorry that you had to get more shots from the doctor. That is no fun at all. But I hope that your sparkly band-aids helped make you feel better.
And my goodness, you look like such a big girl in this picture! You've grown so much lately.
Love,
Aunt Marcey
PS - I can't wait to see you in Memphis very soon!!
Hi Corinne,
You are such a cutie. I like your barette. In fact, I like it so much I wore my hair that way recently.
Love,
Aunt Laura
Post a Comment