Saturday, July 26, 2008

Seven Months

Corinne is into sitting on the couch with us, as shown here! Lately she is reaching for things way out in front of her, but not yet crawling. She does do a funny rocking motion while sitting up, though. It's pretty cute! And she loves to suck her thumb. It is so darn adorable when she does...I'll see if I can dig up a picture for our faithful readers out there:) Happy seven months, my precious girl!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to Mommy and Daddy for going out so that I could babysit with this sweet little girl. Grammy can report that Corinne had a good time chewing on this cute little green top this evening while she played and "talked". We had a good time reading books, singing and dancing although did not get to take any drinks out of Grammy's glass tonight, maybe next time. Thanks again Mommy and Daddy for going out, you need to do that often.

Anonymous said...

Corinne is seven months old already?! Time flies when you have an adorable niece who keeps getting cuter and cuter.

I agree with Betsy that Corinne is so precious when she's sucking on her thumb. She can also drink out of a glass now, too, which I also find so cute.

At dinner the other night, Corinne was sitting on Brett's lap at the table. She immediately focused her laser-beam gaze on Brett's glass, reached out her arms for it, opened her mouth wide, and lunged for the glass! She knew exactly what she wanted and how to get it. So cute. Brett let her take a drink, but she unfortunately got the hiccups. I guess she needs just a little more practice.