Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A Few More Firsts...

I love this picture of Corinne sitting (read leaning) in her newly assembled high chair while hanging onto her sippy cup! Corinne is reaching out for the tree in our living room (see post entitled "Corinne's Tree" from way back when Corinne was a "baby")
Trips to the store have been lots more fun lately (for both of us) since Corinne can sit in the grocery cart. She very thoughtfully studies the people and places on our errands. Here is Corinne trying some zwieback toast while I cooked dinner the other night. (BTW I think I found crumbs in every roll, wrinkle, crease, and orifice on Corinne's body later that evening)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She has a sippy cup?! Sounds like Corinne is getting big. I hope she doesn't think that is a real plant. ; )

Anonymous said...

Corinne has had her eye on that tree for a long time now, and now she's finally big enough to check it out up close. So cute.

Anonymous said...

Isn't Miss Corinne getting to be a big girl!?! We have lots of fun each week when I get to visit.

Lots of love, Grammy