Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Brett and I were married three years ago today at the beach on Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. It was a picture perfect day in my mind--the beautiful wedding I dreamed of in an intimate setting with just family and close friends. But more important than that day, and even more wonderful, have been these three years of our marriage. Each day I am blessed beyond words by Brett, who loves and supports me so unconditionally. Happy Anniversary, Brett. I love you so very much. We make a great team.

This picture was taken on our first anniversary at the same beach resort where we were married. Brett surprised me by taking me back there (during a Schatz family vacation) and arranging a private dinner and beautiful red roses to celebrate. It was so thoughtful and incredibly special. And, it's one of my favorite pictures of us, too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary, B & B!

Your wedding was a beautiful celebration and so much fun. You two really are a great team. Corinne is so lucky to have you as parents. Your amazing relationship is one of the best gifts you can give to her.

Love,
Marce

P.S. -- Wow! A picture from your P.C. (pre-Corinne) days!

Anonymous said...

What a great day that was! Hope today was a special celebration. Love, susan