Saturday, October 18, 2008
Searching for Pumpkins
Today we visited a pumpkin farm as our kickoff to the fall! We met some friends there and enjoyed a funnel cake and cider while we chose this year's pumpkins. Later we did a little shopping in a cute little store that offered everything from fresh-picked apples to licorice to candles and wreaths. We skipped the hayride, but perhaps we can still fit one in some other day. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the afternoon. And thanks to Aunt Laura for the warm fleece jacket Corinne wore--it was perfect for a breezy day. Who knew she would ever fit into it?!

Below are Corinne's friends, Luke and Adam. She seems a little troubled by the fact that they are both looking to her for entertainment:) Actually, she's just playing hard-to-get, I think. No really, it was fun to get the three of them together again! All three are so sweet!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It looks like you guys are having soooo much fun! Corinne-y-pooh I miss you! You are getting so big with your jeans & your fleece; and standing up & smiling for the camera. I need to come visit you. I'm so sorry my year has been so crazy that I haven't been able to see you since February. I'm working really really hard, and will visit just as soon as I can.
Love,
Aunt Laura
xoxo
PS. I think the fleece looks great!
What a great place to get pumpkins... we go there ever year! And their cherry-apple cider is our favorite. Looks like you had a great time!
What a fun time for all of you! Of course the "boys" are already making eyes at adorable Corinne. I suspect the noise I hear in the background was Daddy's chainsaw!
You guys had perfect weather for a fall outing.
Love you guys lots! Grammy
How much fun - can't wait to see you going to pick out Christmas trees
Anna Z
Going to the pumpkin patch has never looked so fun! Aunt Laura is right -- Corinne looks so big in her fleece and jeans. And I can see her new little tooth sticking up in her great big smile. I miss my Dumplin like the dickens! I can't wait for Thanksgiving!!
Post a Comment