Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Welcome to the World

On Monday, October 20th, 2008 Rachel Elizabeth Schatz was born to Tim (Brett's younger brother) and his wife, Sarah! Corinne has another cousin close in age, which will be so fun in the years to come! We don't have any pictures to post (yet) but we did get to visit the proud parents last evening, and both Brett and I took a trip down memory lane while we held little Rachel. She is tiny and cute, weighing in at 7lbs 5 oz and 20 inches long! Welcome, Rachel. You are loved by so many already!

2 comments:

geri said...

Betsy,

Nice job on the blog. I have not visited for a bit, so it was fun to read through the last few posts and of course save all the pictures to my computer!

Love you bunches,

...geri

Shauna said...

Mark and I have a niece named Rachael Elizabeth too!!