Corinne likes to move things from here to there lately. It can be anything: A spoon from the dishwasher to her baby stroller. Teddy from her rocking chair to atop the toilet in the bathroom (lid down of course). Tupperware lids from the kitchen drawers to the living room coffee table. Lilly's stuffed toy bear from downstairs to upstairs. You get the idea. In this photo Corinne has carried her Noah's Ark (bottom half of the ark, only) from one room to the next. She must be searching for the right spot to set it! Too bad all of Noah's animals didn't get to make the journey...they must be somewhere else at the moment! Dry land, perhaps?
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I like the new rug!
Poor Noah and the animals. They survived the flood only to be left behind by Little C! Oh well. I'm sure she'll eventually find some creative use for them.
(I also love the new rug!)
Post a Comment