What do you think? Are you a fan of the ponytail? As you can see, it threw Corinne off a bit since it's hard to do the "thumb suck and hair twirl" routine.
Is this her first ponytail? I thought I remembered that you posted pictures of Corinne with a ponytail once before. Anyway, I LOVE the ponytail, so keep 'em coming.
5 comments:
I love the ponytail. Have you cut her hair yet?
I'm a huge fan of ponytails: Corinne's, mine, yours. She looks like such a big kid in that top picture. Yikes.
Ahhhh! I can not believe she has a ponytail! Amazing. She is so big! I think it will be 10 years before Gwyn can have a pony. ;-)
Is this her first ponytail? I thought I remembered that you posted pictures of Corinne with a ponytail once before. Anyway, I LOVE the ponytail, so keep 'em coming.
Does Corinne seem to like the ponytail?
Ahhhh, there is nothing like a ponytail. She is adorable as always. :)
Post a Comment