Thursday, July 16, 2009

Bike Ride to the Playground

We love living right around the corner from Kilgour School for many reasons, one of the biggest being that we can use their playground all summer! Recently Corinne rode (and walked) there. She loves her new bike!






4 comments:

Brett said...

I've held off for too long about doting on Lil' C, who I am convinced is an angel (at least until she turns 2). I know I am biased, but here goes...while Corinne was riding her new bike, a neighbor's child tried to pull her off because the child wanted a chance to ride. I leaned over and asked Corinne if it would be ok if the child could have a chance, and Corinne calmly got off of the bike looked up at the other child, and at the same time patted the seat of the bike. It was very clear that Corinne was beckoning the other child to take a turn.

I know I'm biased, but this is exactly what happened. I'm a proud father indeed.

aunt marcey said...

Oh, that is a good story, Brett! What a sweet and polite girl you have, even when somebody tried to pull her off her beloved bike! Where does she learn these things, like patting the seat?! Amazing.

I just love the photos. I've heard so much about the Kilgour playground from Grammy/Mimi, and Corinne is clearly enjoying her little trike -- even though her feet don't reach the pedals!

You are a lucky dad. : )

Marce

aunt laura said...

Very sweet indeed. That girl must have some pretty good parents. ; ) Loving the stories of Lil' C comprehending & communicating. What a kid!

Pat said...

great Story. Great little girl, and must be great parents to teach her that.
Love Aunt Pat