Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Crafty
We've begun to explore with the glue stick around here! Corinne LOVES using a glue stick and I am thankful to find this fun past-time while Brett is away for so long. Now we just need to broaden our crafty horizons to add some more glue stick worthy items to our repertoire. So far we've done googly eyes and feathers. I'm thinking buttons might work? Magazine cut outs and shapes would be good, too. Any other ideas? We'll also have to work on conquering the scissors. I'm so not crafty...it's hard with a(n almost) 2 year old. So much of what I think of is way beyond her. But it's so fun to see her little mind go to work and concentrate so intensely.
Hard at work
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks like fun! I like seeing Corinne discover and exercise her creative side. I can see she has some creative talents, what with the unexpected but inspired feather placement. I also like the titles she has given to her masterpieces. : )
How about cutting small pieces of different types of fabric for texture? Or shapes from colored construction paper? Leaves from outside? Cotton balls might be fun, too.
Love,
Aunt Marce
P.S.: Are these masterpieces for sale? I'd love a limited edition for my office or fridgerator! Tell her not to forget to sign it with a "C"!
Maybe try some dry pasta, too (which can be dyed with food coloring)! You might find some ideas in your kitchen cabinet ...
Adorable! I love the total concentration as Corinne works on her project!
love, Mimi
Betsy,
You can cut out strips of paper and loop them together to make a chain, each day add a new loop counting down to Christmas.
Anna
Post a Comment