Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Best Part of Thanksgiving...

was being together with my sisters, especially for Little C! She adores them and we had been anticipating their arrival for several weeks.



4 comments:

Mimi/aka Grammy said...

Thank goodness that a Greater's stop was part of the visit with Aunt Marcey and Aunt Laura. We do want the family tradition to be passed down to the next generation and that means beginning early and often.

Good job, ladies. Great pics, Bets.

Golf Girl said...

It looks like you all had a great Thanksgiving.

Can't wait to see what is to come for the rest of the Holiday season.

Anna Z.

aunt marce said...

Great photos, Betsy!

It's hard for me to pick just one favorite part of the visit. The entire week was so fun because I got to spend time with the people who are most important to me, and I got to catch up with Corinne who is so darn cute and smart!!

Aunt Laura said...

I had a great time visiting with everyone, but especially Little C. xoxo