Saturday, November 28, 2009

Chuck E. Cheese

Brett has been dying to take Corinne to Chuck E. Cheese for quite some time now, so we decided that Thanksgiving would be the perfect occasion with Aunt L and Aunt M in town! It was crazy, loud, and probably very germy...but actually cleaner than I thought:) We played games, had lunch, and generally had a fantastic time. Everyone was a great sport about it, and Corinne even came home with some "prizes": a slimy frog, some plastic rings, a bracelet, and her favorite, a sucker. What great memories...perhaps it might even become a tradition?


3 comments:

Mimi/aka Grammy said...

So glad that a great time was had by all! Wish I could have stayed longer. Now that Corinne has surveyed the layout, bet next time she may try a few of the other rides.

love, Mimi

aunt marce said...

It was so fun to go to Chuck E Cheese with you, and fun to watch Corinne take it all in. Also, I had a GREAT time, though I didn't end up with nearly as many prize tickets at the end as Corinne.

Aunt Laura said...

What an entourage Corinne had including paparazzi. It was fun to be there with everyone, watch Corinne take it all in and play some of the games.