
We have endless leaves...and it's just the beginning! Over the weekend the weather was gorgeous and unseasonably warm, so we headed outside to do a quick, very haphazard raking job (I mean, what's the point when we'll just have to do it over again?)! Corinne hasn't really taken to carelessly jumping into a pile of leaves, but she'll sit and play in them. She'll even take a taste, or give a bite or two to her animal friends. But perhaps her favorite thing is to hide behind trees, darting from one to another, only to pop out and say "peek-a-boo". She's a riot lately, and talking in sentences all the time. We love that we can have conversations with her--even if they are about the silliest things! Another sign of her exploding language development: she will break out into a verse of "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star", "Jesus Loves Me" or bits and pieces of the "ABC's". Oh, and Corinne can count to 6 on her own, unsolicited. She knows 8,9, 10 also, and says those numbers together frequently, too. We're not sure why she doesn't like 7--I thought it was a lucky number!?
4 comments:
Hooray! I am looking forward to silly conversations with Little C. And singing too. xo
Very cute! I can hear Corinne talking to tiger about the yummy leaf that he might want to try!
I remember playing in the leaves when we were kids. So much fun!
Can't wait to hang out ... just a little more than a week!
Ryan says that 7 is intimidating for kids because 7 8 9!
Post a Comment