Friday, November 6, 2009

Sweet Treats

Corinne and I made cupcakes for a dear friend -- she helped by stirring the batter, pouring some ingredients, and then slapping (literally) some globs of icing on the cupcakes for me to spread. Then I let Little C. try some of the finished product. My little taste-tester thoroughly enjoyed it! It all started with just a lick...and she was hooked.

4 comments:

Aunt Laura said...

Super cute. That looks like fun. Let's sign her up to help with Thanksgiving dinner. ; ) I can't wait to hang out with Little C.

The cooking activities with the kids at Raphael House are my favorite of all the activities we do after homework.

Mimi/aka Grammy said...

Very cute! Corinne's mommy used to stand on a chair by the counter to help me bake when she was a little girl. I recall that Betsy was proficient in cracking open and dumping eggs aby the time she was 4 yrears old. We did have one small sanfu when a spatula got caught in the beaters while Betsy was scraping the side of the mixing bowl one day and we had to buy new beaters for the mixer.

I would say Miss Corinne is following in her mommy's footsteps as an excellent helper and taster.

lots of love, Mimi

aunt marce said...

Very cute and so fun. Maybe Corinne will get to make cookies with Mimi someday and learn the delicious fun of licking the beaters!

And now we've established that the last time Mom bought new beaters for her mixer was circa 1981, right? : )

Anonymous said...

My favorite pic is the last one with the chocolatey smile! Love it!
Anne