Monday, February 15, 2010

Mother Hen

The other day Corinne told me that Coralee needed a new diaper...so she went and got some wipes to clean up her beloved doll's bottom. It was quite amusing to watch her in action--she knew right where to wipe Coralee....and she wiped and wiped. Funny to me that she did not go and get an actual diaper, though. Perhaps because Corinne is not always a fan of getting her own diaper changed? But actually, Corinne has begun to tell us when she needs to sit on the potty lately. And a few of those times she has actually "gone" in the potty. Lots of times I think by the time she sits there it is after the fact. But, hey, at least it's progress. And it's been totally unprompted from me. We're getting closer to full fledged potty training, I think. But for now, I'm letting her take the reins and it seems to be working out okay.

1 comment:

aunt marce said...

Very cute! Corinne is going to be a big help with the twins.